From: typo [email protected]
Date: Sep 26, 2006 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [typo] #1110: Make markup_help_popup XHTML compliant
To: undisclosed-recipients

#1110: Make markup_help_popup XHTML compliant
----------------------±----------------------------------------------------
Reporter: jwang | Owner: scott
Type: defect | Status: closed
Comment (by scott):

(In [1267]) r2478@scott17 (orig r1257): kevin | 2006-09-04 22:05:30
-0700
Entity-escape the state in the feedback admin page
r2479@scott17 (orig r1258): kevin | 2006-09-04 22:13:22 -0700
Give a readable name for Unclassified state
r2480@scott17 (orig r1259): kevin | 2006-09-05 20:10:21 -0700
Tweak deprecation warning for article_html
r2481@scott17 (orig r1260): kevin | 2006-09-05 20:32:19 -0700
Add disclaimer to readme file
r2482@scott17 (orig r1261): kevin | 2006-09-05 20:55:08 -0700
The components patch is useless now that we’re no longer using
components, and the active_record connection adaptors patch appears
unnecessary, judging by the source for activerecord-1.14.4
r2483@scott17 (orig r1262): kevin | 2006-09-05 20:59:44 -0700
Fix missed dependency on components patch
r2484@scott17 (orig r1263): kevin | 2006-09-05 22:15:08 -0700
Allow themes to once again override views for sidebars.
Note that the themes need to be updated. Instead of
views/plugins/sidebars/archives/content.rhtml, use
views/plugins/archives_sidebar/content.rhtml. The contents of the views
may also need updating for sidebars
r2485@scott17 (orig r1264): kevin | 2006-09-06 09:05:52 -0700
Changed onClick to onclick. Fixes #1110
r2486@scott17 (orig r1265): pdcawley | 2006-09-11 15:26:16 -0700

  • The Content model no longer knows anything about the cache.
  • Reprecated the html helper
  • Implemented the ‘html’ helper in MailHelper. It turns out that
    ActionMailer doesn’t do fragment caching, so in order to keep a
    consistent interface for accessing article html, we’ve implemented
    a version that doesn’t attempt to do caching.

r2487@scott17 (orig r1266): pdcawley | 2006-09-11 23:05:50 -0700
Fixed the html helper. What was I thinking?

Ticket URL: http://www.typosphere.org/trac/ticket/1110#comment:2
typo http://typosphere.org/trac/
web2.0 weblogging engine