FW: output operand requires a reduction, but reduction is not enabled

From: David Halls
Sent: 11 March 2014 16:10
To: Martin B.; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] output operand requires a reduction, but
reduction is not enabled

Hi,

Yes, the len(output_items[0]), is either 1 or 2…

If I set_output_multiple to 10, then this value raises to 10.

It is dominated by the fact that one of the inputs to my block is much
lower than the other?? Input[0] is the data stream and has say 768
items, input[1] is the packet average SNR, so it only has 1 or 2 items
in the same period.

Forecast is currently

    For I in range (len(ninput_items_required)):
            Ninput_items_required[i] = noutput_items

Does this need to be altered for my case where I have two inputs with
very different requirements.

If I ever get my head around the scheduler in GNU radio, it will be a
happy day :slight_smile: