Ruby on Rails Developer
- Five years of experience as a front end developer
- Front end ROR (controllers, views, asset pipeline)
- Responsive Development
We seeking a full-time Senior Front-End Rails Engineer to join our
growing team. You’ll jump right in taking on tasks that involve creating
websites, new UX features, and maintaining our portfolio of
highly trafficked applications. If you’re interested in creating and
growing exciting new products in the entertainment and pop culture space
- we’d love to hear from you!
Who you are
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, meet deadlines and creatively solve
- Student: You learn constantly through reading, meet-ups etc. and apply
best practices whenever possible.
- Craftsman: You strive to create code that is tested, maintainable,
readable, and re-usable.
- Teacher: You not only command programming fundamentals and concepts
but can explain design patterns in developing OOP.
- Mobile First: You follow progressive enhancement and believe in
developing for the the small-screen first.
What we use
- Our current stack: CoffeeScript, jQuery, Backbone, Underscore, Twitter
Bootstrap, Bower, Jasmine, Karma, SASS, HAML, Ruby 1.9-2, Rails 3.2-4,
- We use Slack, GitLabs, New Relic, CodeClimate, Sentry, and GitLabs CI
to keep proactive and efficient
- We are a Mac office with big monitors on a sit/stand desk
- Knowledge of video streaming, specifically using JWPlayer
- Familiar with Sprockets and use the Asset Pipeline daily
- Ability to write the Ruby on Rails part too
- Experience with designing and setting up A/B or multivariate tests"
Please contact me at [email protected] And send me your CV.