dear (FX)Ruby hackers,
i am proud to be able to announce the release of foxGUIb 0.6.
check out the home page at http://fox-tool.rubyforge.org for details.
there is also a small surprise for you which will be announced
tomorrow by a friend of mine
== What is foxGUIb? ==
foxGUIb is a GUI creator and code generator for FXRuby.
== Whom is foxGUIb for? ==
* FXRuby newbies who want to experiment with the widgets and
* FXRuby experts who want to prototype their GUI components rapidly.
* … ok, lets say everyone who wants to create a GUI with FXRuby
== What has changed? (since v0.5.1) ==
* a lot of annoying little bugs are fixed in this release
* FX.rb has been renamed to libGUIb14.rb and encapsulated in its
own package ‘libGUIb’ which comes with an installation routine.
* new supported widgets: FX::MenuRadio and FX::MenuCheck
* the FX::RadioMutex widget allows to create groups of mutually
RadioButtons without extending the generated sources by hand.
* FX::MenuPane has mutual exclusive influence on FX::MenuRadios