flog version 2.3.0 has been released!
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
1 major enhancement:
- Added file:line info to the flog report (Marty A.)
13 minor enhancements:
- Added .autotest.
- Deleted pre-gauntlet scripts.
- Flog#method_name now at least tries show when it is a class method.
- Flog.parse_options now takes args directly.
- Removed Flog#increment_total_score_by.
- Removed Flog#output_summary.
- Removed Flog#process_attrset.
- Removed Flog#record_method_score.
- Removed Flog#summarize_method.
- Removed Flog::default_options.
- Renamed Flog#analyze_list to process_until_empty.
- Renamed Flog#options to #option
- Rewrote entire test suite (3100 lines down!). Cleaner and less