flog version 2.3.0 has been released!
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
2.3.0 / 2009-12-09
1 major enhancement:
- Added file:line info to the flog report (Marty A.)
13 minor enhancements:
- Added .autotest.
- Deleted pre-gauntlet scripts.
- Flog#method_name now at least tries show when it is a class method.
- Flog.parse_options now takes args directly.
- Removed Flog#increment_total_score_by.
- Removed Flog#output_summary.
- Removed Flog#process_attrset.
- Removed Flog#record_method_score.
- Removed Flog#summarize_method.
- Removed Flog::default_options.
- Renamed Flog#analyze_list to process_until_empty.
- Renamed Flog#options to #option
- Rewrote entire test suite (3100 lines down!). Cleaner and less