flog version 2.2.0 has been released!
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
2.2.0 / 2009-08-14
1 minor enhancement:
- #mass pushed up to sexp_processor
5 bug fixes:
- –group didn’t use canonical class name.
- Fixed bin/flog to use flog, not flog_files (removed in last rev)
- Fixed crasher when processing a block with empty goalposts.
- Switching to ruby_parser broke ERB syntax error handling. (imccoy)
- skip empty files instead of crashing. yay?