flog version 2.2.0 has been released!
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
1 minor enhancement:
- #mass pushed up to sexp_processor
5 bug fixes:
- –group didn’t use canonical class name.
- Fixed bin/flog to use flog, not flog_files (removed in last rev)
- Fixed crasher when processing a block with empty goalposts.
- Switching to ruby_parser broke ERB syntax error handling. (imccoy)
- skip empty files instead of crashing. yay?