Flog 2.0.0 Released


#1

flog version 2.0.0 has been released!

Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.

Changes:

2.0.0 / 2009-01-20


#2

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Ryan D. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
wrote:

  • 1 bug fix:

  • “hugh sasse”.split(/\s/).map{|x|x.capitalize}.join(" ") # :slight_smile:

Seems like the invocation changed. I cannot use flog -s or flog -h
anymore.

^ manveru


#3

On Jan 20, 2009, at 20:37 , Michael F. wrote:

Seems like the invocation changed. I cannot use flog -s or flog - h anymore.

Can you show me the error you’re seeing? I’m not seeing it.

% gem list | grep flog
flog (2.0.0)

% flog -s lib
Total Flog = 940.1 (15.9 flog / method)


#4

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Ryan D. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
wrote:

% flog -s lib
Total Flog = 940.1 (15.9 flog / method)

Sorry, was a problem on my side… there was still a /usr/bin/flog left.
On to the next:

sigma ~/c/innate % flog -s lib
/home/manveru/.gems/gems/flog-2.0.0/lib/flog.rb:88: warning: method
redefined; discarding old average
/home/manveru/.gems/gems/flog-2.0.0/lib/flog.rb:292: warning: method
redefined; discarding old total
Total Flog = 2168.8 (7.4 flog / method)

No bug, just not beautiful.

^ manveru


#5

On Jan 21, 2009, at 08:27 , Michael F. wrote:

sigma ~/c/innate % flog -s lib
/home/manveru/.gems/gems/flog-2.0.0/lib/flog.rb:88: warning: method
redefined; discarding old average
/home/manveru/.gems/gems/flog-2.0.0/lib/flog.rb:292: warning: method
redefined; discarding old total
Total Flog = 2168.8 (7.4 flog / method)

No bug, just not beautiful.

yeah. I get that too… I’ll fix that up today. You’d think flay would
have pointed that out! :stuck_out_tongue: