flog version 1.2.0 has been released!
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
14 minor enhancements:
- Added -c flag to continue dispite errors.
- Added -m to only report code in methods (skips #none).
- Added -n flag to give NO method details (summary only)
- Added -n to skip method details… pussies should learn grep.
- Added -q to quiet method details (total per method only)
- Added avg & stddev to total.
- Added avg score per method to report.
- Added lots of doco from contributors (hugh sasse?).
- Fixed class names when const2/3.
- Fixed unified ruby changes
- Refactored flog with help from flay.
- Refactored get_source_index
- Refactored into gem_updater.rb and cleaned up.
- Works with new incremental rubygems, albiet slower than before.