flay version 2.0.0.b1 has been released!
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- repo: https://github.com/seattlerb/flay
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/flay
Flay analyzes code for structural similarities. Differences in literal
values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style,
braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
2 major enhancements:
- Parses ruby 1.9! (still in beta)
- Moved Sexp#deep_each and Sexp#each_sexp to sexp_processor
1 minor enhancements:
- Use File.binread (File.read in 1.8) to bypass encoding errors
1 bug fix:
- Fixed failing tests against ruby_parser 3