the file system. The best solution that I have found for this so far is
using file_column. This was working great, for about an hour, but all of
the sudden I began to get the following error (only when i attempt to
resize).

NameError (undefined method `assoc' for class `Magick::ImageList'):
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/RMagick.rb:1002:in `undef_method' 

/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/RMagick.rb:1002
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in
require' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:147:inrequire’ /vendor/plugins/trunk/lib/magick_file_column.rb:208:in
file_column' /vendor/plugins/trunk/lib/file_column.rb:698:infile_column’ /app/models/client_listing.rb:2
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in
require' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:147:inrequire’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:65:in
require_or_load' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:30:independ_on’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:85:in
require_dependency' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:98:inconst_missing’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:131:in
const_missing' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:133:inconst_missing’ /app/controllers/listing_controller.rb:28:in new' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.12.1/lib/action_controller/base.rb:910:inperform_action_without_filters’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.12.1/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:368:in
perform_action_without_benchmark' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.12.1/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:69:inperform_action_without_rescue’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/benchmark.rb:293:in measure' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.12.1/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:69:inperform_action_without_rescue’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.12.1/lib/action_controller/rescue.rb:82:in
perform_action' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.12.1/lib/action_controller/base.rb:381:inprocess_without_filters’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.12.1/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:377:in
process_without_session_management_support' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.12.1/lib/action_controller/session_management.rb:117:inprocess’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.1.2/lib/dispatcher.rb:38:in
dispatch' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.1.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:150:inprocess_request’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.1.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:54:in
process!' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fcgi-0.8.6.1/./fcgi.rb:600:ineach_cgi’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fcgi-0.8.6.1/./fcgi.rb:597:in
each_cgi' /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.1.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:53:inprocess!’
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.1.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:23:in
`process!’
/users/home/b2blogic/domains/marqueeequity.ca/web/public/dispatch.fcgi:24

I did not make any changes (that i know of) to my code. Please help me!
I am going insane!:slight_smile:

Thanks.

this won’t help you but…this is exactly why i wrote my own file upload
code by looking at how they did it in file_column. I put this code in
my
model in the after_save method or you could even do after_create.