FatWreck.com - New Rails Site

After months of design and development, we’ve launched our second Rails
site, http://www.fatwreck.com (assuming your DNS is updated - the pink
site
is the old one).

The site is for legendary punk rock record label, Fat Wreck Chords and
it
includes a store.

The old site was highly trafficked, with millions of page views per
month
and we expect this one to be also. So far, the server isn’t even
breaking a
sweat.

Thank you Rails crew! The project wouldn’t have been as fun without you.

Liberation Media Crew
http://www.liberationmedia.com

Congratulation Guys. This site was great before Rails (because of the
bands). But now you’ve build a great site based on an even greater
technology.

Ralf

Am 15.12.2005 um 22:38 schrieb Hunter’s Lists:

The old site was highly trafficked, with millions of page views per

Rails mailing list
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Ralf Wirdemann - Freiberuflicher Softwarecoach
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Begel 20a
22359 Hamburg
mobil: +49(174)183 6410 fax: +49(40)411 622 36

Great job. I dig it.

It looks great, and has very original feel.

Definitely interested in this question, as well…

Using Authorize.net?

Thanks,
Chris

Sorry, I forgot to respond to this.

This site uses Verisign Payflow Pro.

The connection is made using their command line scripts. We created some
based heavily on some scripts that came from this list.

Works pretty darn well actually.

How do you connect your store to the payment system and to the merchant
account at the
bank?

Warren S.

Oooh. Would you be willing to share your Payflow code? I’ll be rewriting
an
ecommerce app next spring, and I’d love to not have to reinvent a wheel
you’ve already created :wink:

Actually, it’d be great to integrate it into the Payment gem.

David R.

Well, it works totally different than the Payment gem code for
Authorize.net
(which I used in another project and also works well).

I have no problem with it, only issue is that it is heavily based on
code I
got from someone else so I need to ask first.

Keep in touch with me and we¹ll get this figured out.