I got a question for you: I need to produce a Ruby code which does the
- I get a CSV file (more or less like this:
- I need to remove some columns (like the x1…x3)
- I need to group them per user (in this case either name or id)
- I need to add columns like salary (which I have to calculate first)
- I need to add a row with the monthly salary
- and… a PDF to print this correctly
And now? Ruby + FasterCSV + ???PDF???
Please, do not come up with Ruport because I tried this for 7 days now.
success = 0
Are there better solutions (please no Jasper, OpenRPT etc.)