I switched to production environment for my rails app.
My production environment is an apache2+mongrel.
All worked fine, but I have a problem: when an error is generated all
debug infos come out, as like as in development environment occurs.
What can be the problem?
- in my mongrel_cluster yml config file there is the line: environment:
- the app really runs in the production environment, because it reads
data from production DB
- I tried to set RAILS_ENV=production in environmet.rb, but it did not
- I also tried to set config.log_level = :info in environments.rb, but
it did not work
- inside the rails app the variable RAILS_ENV is set to production
- if I launch ruby script/server -e production all works fine and I
don’t see debug info on errors
The strange thing is that it really runs in production environment but
the error pages have debug info. Besides this does not occur if I launch
mongrel_rails from command line but only with mongrel clusters
Thanks to all