Error

Hi folks,
Good Evening,

After pushed my project into heroku server, i got an errror
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (PG::Error: ERROR: relation
“homes”
does not exist

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-qmT4xTmMvLo/UHQkDiltETI/AAAAAAAAAFk/kjGFMENlVpM/s1600/Screenshot.png
Please look the attachment .

Please advise.

On 9 October 2012 14:18, Maddy [email protected] wrote:

Hi folks,
Good Evening,

After pushed my project into heroku server, i got an errror
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (PG::Error: ERROR: relation “homes” does
not exist

Please look the attachment .

Instead of sending an attachment (which did not arrive for me anyway)
just cut and paste the error and any relevant code. Not all the code
just the relevant bits. Also tell us whether it worked locally before
pushing it to heroku.

Colin

Yesterday, I got e-mail from heroku, they people updating postgres
database after this you need to run your migration.

That might be cause of your error.

With Regards,
Rameshwar

NOTICE: The
information contained in this electronic mail message and any
attachments hereto is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the designated recipients. This message and any attachments
hereto may constitute a legal communication, and as such are privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message
in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited.

Yesterday, I got e-mail from heroku, they people updating postgres
database after this you need to run your migration.

That might be cause of your error.

With Regards,
Rameshwar

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message and
any
attachments hereto is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of
the designated recipients. This message and any attachments hereto may
constitute a legal communication, and as such are privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you

From: Maddy [email protected]
Date: Tuesday 9 October 2012 6:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Rails] Error

Hi folks,
Good Evening,

After pushed my project into heroku server, i got an errror
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (PG::Error: ERROR: relation
“homes”
does not exist

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-qmT4xTmMvLo/UHQkDiltETI/AAAAAAAAAFk/kjG
FMENlVpM/s1600/Screenshot.png>

Please look the attachment .

Please advise.

Groups
“Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
[email protected].
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-/kWUC_uIagAkJ.