Datum: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:21:47 +0900
Von: Harry P. [email protected]
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Error while running ruby script

ie.goto(goto_site)

Hello Harry,

welcome to Ruby. You’ll like it :slight_smile:
The error you’re getting is due to the fact that your system cannot
find a Ruby software “package” (called a “gem” in Ruby) – rio

http://rio.rubyforge.org/

which is used as a facade for input/output.

To use an installed gem in a script, you need to write

require “rubygems”
require NAME_OF_YOUR_GEM

in your script.
So simply add that require “rubygems” line to your script and see
what happens.
If the rio gem is installed, it’ll work.
Otherwise, you’ll need to install it using

gem install rio .

Best regards,

Axel

Thanks Axel it works.