Im having the same problem

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Larry K.
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Rails] error when using plugin discover

When I run ./script/plugin discover to register new plugin sites I get
stopped at this point with the following error.

http://svn.northpub.com/plugins/
http://rhnh.svnrepository.com/svn/public/rails/plugins/
(eval):3:in each': undefined method []’ for nil:NilClass
(NoMethodError)
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-
1.1.2/lib/commands/plugin.rb:658:in `scrape’

How do I get past this?

Odd, I just ran ./script/plugin discover today without any problems.
Maybe
the gremlins are at your house now :slight_smile:
-Larry

Not yet.

Must be one of the repositories not having something proper, and the
plugin
discover doesn’t seem to check for said errors

Odd, I just ran ./script/plugin discover today without any problems.
Maybe
the gremlins are at your house now :slight_smile:
-Larry

On 7/13/06, Clayton C. [email protected] wrote:

Im having the same problem

When I run ./script/plugin discover to register new plugin sites I get
stopped at this point with the following error.

http://svn.northpub.com/plugins/
http://rhnh.svnrepository.com/svn/public/rails/plugins/
(eval):3:in each': undefined method []’ for nil:NilClass
(NoMethodError)
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-
1.1.2/lib/commands/plugin.rb:658:in `scrape’

How do I get past this?

Best Regards,
-Larry
“Work, work, work…there is no satisfactory alternative.”
— E.Taft Benson

It would be nice if discover could recover enough from an error
generated by
a ‘bad’ repository and continue to the next one, rather than quitting
altogether.
-Larry