Error: Missing msvcrt-ruby19.dll

Hello everyone,
I’m new here and new to WxRuby also.
My setup is the following: Windows 7 32 bit Ultimate; Ruby 1.9.3
through RubyInstaller; WxRuby last version (I made “gem install
wxruby”).
Here’s what I’m getting when trying to run any WxRuby sample
including provided ones in the gem folder:
ruby.exe - System Error
The program can’t start because msvcrt-ruby18.dll is missing from
your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I’ve found several answers at StackOverflow but they don’t help.
I’ve installed the DevKit and tried to make
gem install wxruby --platform=ruby
but with no result: it can’t find the latest gem for some reason.
Help me, please, to solve this.
Thanks!

With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre
Skype: Francophile
Twitter: http://twitter.com/m_elensule
Facebook: Menelion Elensúlë

Am Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:46:03 +0300
schrieb Andre P. [email protected]:

WxRuby last version (I made “gem install
wxruby”).

You installed the gem for Ruby 1.8. Uninstall it and install the gem
for Ruby 1.9:

$ gem uninstall wxruby
$ gem install wxruby-ruby19

Vale,
Marvin

Blog: http://pegasus-alpha.eu/blog

ASCII-Ribbon-Kampagne () | ASCII Ribbon Campaign ()

Hello Marvin,
Thanks a lot, that helped!

My blog: http://oire.org/menelion (mostly in Russian)