Error message when creating a new RADRails project

Hi all,

I installed the last RADRails version (version 0.7.1) and set up the
Configuration window with:
Rails Path: /usr/local/bin/rails
Rake Path; /usr/local/bin/rake

when I try to create a new rails project, it starts runing, but I get
the following error message:
/usr/local/bin/rails:9:in require': No such file to load -- rubygems (LoadError) from /usr/local/bin/rails:9 from -e:3:inload’
from -e:3

I am using:
ruby 1.8.4 (2005-12-24) [powerpc-darwin8.7.0]

and I updated all the plug-ins in eclipse.

Any advice about what could be wring with my configuration? What am I
missing?
thanks

HELP!!!

On 9/18/06, Jose P. [email protected] wrote:

/usr/local/bin/rails:9:in `require’: No such file to load – rubygems

Any advice about what could be wring with my configuration? What am I
missing?
thanks

Have you got gems installed? Try typing “gem” at the command prompt,
and if necessary. download and install the rubygems package for your
environment.

Max

Hey!

Does anyone know if there’s a way to export your RadRails
syntax highlighting settings?

Thanks!
Gustav

Gustav

What is the RadRails syntax highlighting settings?

  • Railist wrote:

Hey!

Does anyone know if there’s a way to export your RadRails
syntax highlighting settings?

Thanks!
Gustav

Hi,

I installed gems, following this link:
http://hivelogic.com/articles/2005/12/01/ruby_rails_lighttpd_mysql_tiger

I have now version 0.9.0:
gem -v
0.9.0

jose

Max M. wrote:

On 9/18/06, Jose P. [email protected] wrote:

/usr/local/bin/rails:9:in `require’: No such file to load – rubygems

Any advice about what could be wring with my configuration? What am I
missing?
thanks

Have you got gems installed? Try typing “gem” at the command prompt,
and if necessary. download and install the rubygems package for your
environment.

Max

The problem was fixed adding ruby to the installed interpreters list
under preferences in the ruby section.

Now it works!!!
jose

Jose P. wrote:

Hi,

I installed gems, following this link:
http://hivelogic.com/articles/2005/12/01/ruby_rails_lighttpd_mysql_tiger

I have now version 0.9.0:
gem -v
0.9.0

jose

Max M. wrote:

On 9/18/06, Jose P. [email protected] wrote:

/usr/local/bin/rails:9:in `require’: No such file to load – rubygems

Any advice about what could be wring with my configuration? What am I
missing?
thanks

Have you got gems installed? Try typing “gem” at the command prompt,
and if necessary. download and install the rubygems package for your
environment.

Max

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs