Error in execution of rails Application using solr Search engine

I installed solr search engine in my Rails application when i started
server then i found this message
execution expired
and
usr/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:54:in rbuf_fill' /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:56:intimeout’
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:76:in timeout' /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/protocol.rb:132:inrbuf_fill’
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/protocol.rb:116:in readuntil' /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/protocol.rb:126:inreadline’
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:2029:in read_status_line' /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:2018:inread_new’
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:1059:in request' /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:1046:inrequest’
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:547:in start' /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:1044:inrequest’
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:854:in post' vendor/plugins/acts_as_solr/lib/solr/connection.rb:149:inpost’
and so forth

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs