Error Bundler

Any body can help me!

i try create a new project, at the end i had message
error bundler.

[email protected]:/home/xxx# rails new depot_b
create
create README.rdoc
create Rakefile
create config.ru
create .gitignore
create Gemfile
create app
create app/assets/images/rails.png
create app/assets/javascripts/application.js
create app/assets/stylesheets/application.css
create app/controllers/application_controller.rb
create app/helpers/application_helper.rb
create app/mailers
create app/models
create app/views/layouts/application.html.erb
create app/mailers/.gitkeep
create app/models/.gitkeep
create config
create config/routes.rb
create config/application.rb
create config/environment.rb
create config/environments
create config/environments/development.rb
create config/environments/production.rb
create config/environments/test.rb
create config/initializers
create config/initializers/backtrace_silencers.rb
create config/initializers/inflections.rb
create config/initializers/mime_types.rb
create config/initializers/secret_token.rb
create config/initializers/session_store.rb
create config/initializers/wrap_parameters.rb
create config/locales
create config/locales/en.yml
create config/boot.rb
create config/database.yml
create db
create db/seeds.rb
create doc
create doc/README_FOR_APP
create lib
create lib/tasks
create lib/tasks/.gitkeep
create lib/assets
create lib/assets/.gitkeep
create log
create log/.gitkeep
create public
create public/404.html
create public/422.html
create public/500.html
create public/favicon.ico
create public/index.html
create public/robots.txt
create script
create script/rails
create test/fixtures
create test/fixtures/.gitkeep
create test/functional
create test/functional/.gitkeep
create test/integration
create test/integration/.gitkeep
create test/unit
create test/unit/.gitkeep
create test/performance/browsing_test.rb
create test/test_helper.rb
create tmp/cache
create tmp/cache/assets
create vendor/assets/javascripts
create vendor/assets/javascripts/.gitkeep
create vendor/assets/stylesheets
create vendor/assets/stylesheets/.gitkeep
create vendor/plugins
create vendor/plugins/.gitkeep
run bundle install
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:2632:in
error!': 400 "Bad request" (Net::HTTPServerException) from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:2641:invalue’
from
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:795:in
connect' from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:755:indo_start’
from
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:750:in
start' from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb:329:inconnection_for’
from
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb:413:in
request' from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb:205:infetch_http’
from
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb:238:in
fetch_path' from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/spec_fetcher.rb:269:inload_specs’
from
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/spec_fetcher.rb:231:in
block in list' from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/spec_fetcher.rb:227:ineach’
from
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/spec_fetcher.rb:227:in
list' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/fetcher.rb:212:infetch_all_remote_specs’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/fetcher.rb:86:in
rescue in specs' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/fetcher.rb:69:inspecs’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/source.rb:234:in
block in remote_specs' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/source.rb:232:ineach’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/source.rb:232:in
remote_specs' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/source.rb:165:infetch_specs’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/source.rb:70:in
specs' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/definition.rb:205:inblock (2 levels) in index’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/definition.rb:202:in
each' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/definition.rb:202:inblock in index’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/index.rb:9:in
build' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/definition.rb:198:inindex’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/definition.rb:192:in
resolve' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/definition.rb:127:inspecs’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/definition.rb:122:in
resolve_remotely!' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/installer.rb:48:inrun’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/installer.rb:12:in
install' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/cli.rb:220:ininstall’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/vendor/thor/task.rb:22:in
run' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/vendor/thor/invocation.rb:118:ininvoke_task’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/vendor/thor.rb:263:in
dispatch' from /usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/vendor/thor/base.rb:386:instart’
from
/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/bin/bundle:13:in
`’
Fetching gem metadata from https://rubygems.org/.
Error Bundler::HTTPError during request to dependency API
Fetching full source index from https://rubygems.org/
Unfortunately, a fatal error has occurred. Please see the Bundler
troubleshooting documentation at http://bit.ly/bundler-issues. Thanks!

On Aug 8, 2012, at 11:17 AM, fitri sulianto wrote:

 create  .gitignore
 create  app/mailers/.gitkeep
 create  config/initializers/backtrace_silencers.rb
 create  db/seeds.rb
 create  public/404.html
 create  test/functional/.gitkeep
 create  vendor/assets/stylesheets

/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:795:in
from
`load_specs’

/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/fetcher.rb:212:in

from
`specs’

/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/index.rb:9:in

from
`install’

/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/vendor/thor/base.rb:386:in


Is there anything flaky about your network connection? This error is
coming when bundler is trying to download a file to install a new gem.
It could be you, or it could be the server on the other end, too.

Walter

On 8 August 2012 16:37, Walter Lee D. [email protected] wrote:

 create  README.rdoc
 create  app/mailers
 create  config/environments/production.rb
 create  config/boot.rb
 create  log
 create  test/fixtures
 create  tmp/cache/assets

/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:2641:in
value' from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:795:inconnect’

Is there anything flaky about your network connection? This error is coming when
bundler is trying to download a file to install a new gem. It could be you, or it
could be the server on the other end, too.

Fitri: In case you do not know, in order to continue run
bundle install
which is the bit that failed and is the last thing done when creating
a new project. If that now works then all is ok and it was a
temporary issue with access to server. If it still fails then do you
have a proxy between you and the internet?

Colin

Yes i have proxy,

but i can’t set to bypass proxy,

i try :
http_proxy=http://user:[email protected]_proxy:port/

but nothing happen.

any suggest?

Colin L. wrote in post #1071684:

On 8 August 2012 16:37, Walter Lee D. [email protected] wrote:

 create  README.rdoc
 create  app/mailers
 create  config/environments/production.rb
 create  config/boot.rb
 create  log
 create  test/fixtures
 create  tmp/cache/assets

/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:2641:in
value' from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:795:inconnect’

Is there anything flaky about your network connection? This error is coming
when
bundler is trying to download a file to install a new gem. It could be
you, or it
could be the server on the other end, too.

Fitri: In case you do not know, in order to continue run
bundle install
which is the bit that failed and is the last thing done when creating
a new project. If that now works then all is ok and it was a
temporary issue with access to server. If it still fails then do you
have a proxy between you and the internet?

Colin

Yes i have proxy,

buat i try to add this :

http_proxy=http://user:[email protected]_proxy:port/

buat nothing happen…

Any advice?

Walter D. wrote in post #1071682:

On Aug 8, 2012, at 11:17 AM, fitri sulianto wrote:

 create  .gitignore
 create  app/mailers/.gitkeep
 create  config/initializers/backtrace_silencers.rb
 create  db/seeds.rb
 create  public/404.html
 create  test/functional/.gitkeep
 create  vendor/assets/stylesheets

/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p194/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/http.rb:795:in
from
`load_specs’

/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/fetcher.rb:212:in

from
`specs’

/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/index.rb:9:in

from
`install’

/usr/local/rvm/gems/[email protected]/gems/bundler-1.1.5/lib/bundler/vendor/thor/base.rb:386:in


Is there anything flaky about your network connection? This error is
coming when bundler is trying to download a file to install a new gem.
It could be you, or it could be the server on the other end, too.

Walter

On 9 August 2012 05:03, fitri sulianto [email protected] wrote:

Yes i have proxy,

buat i try to add this :

http_proxy=http://user:[email protected]_proxy:port/

Added it to what?
Silly question I know but presumably you used the correct user, pwd,
proxy and port?
I have never had to use a proxy but I see that googling for
bundler proxy
provides loads of hits that might be helpful.

Colin

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs