I’m happy to release my first library in the ruby world !
Equipment is a Camping (the 4k framework) extensions library. It adds
various utilities that you may find useful for your apps. It also puts
some think food for future Camping versions I hope.
Actual available equipments :
- Ext::AppUtil : Access to your app from an extension.
- Ext::ErubyView : Add Erb/Erubis template handling to your app.
- Ext::Flash : Flash data (like in rails).
- Ext::Forward : Forward a request (only for 1337 ppl).
- Ext::Mount : Mount a path as a Controller. Dir listing also available.
- Ext::Patches : A set of patches for Camping to change some things.
- Ext::Sendfile : Provides
sendfile. Mime-type detection. Uses
sendfile with mongrel if available.
- Ext::TemplateView : Extension that changes camping to allow easy
adding of other templating languages.
- Ext::UseHelper : Tell your template what scripts your view is using.
- Ext::XmlView : Basic Xml builder. Ripped from some _why app. Ugly yet.
Lots of other extensions are going to follow in the next weeks. I hope
you’ll like them.
Rubyforge project : http://rubyforge.org/projects/equipment/
Gems, zip and tgz available.
ADVICE : Look in the package’s example folder.