Douglas crockford pragmatic programmers book!


#1

I heard a rumor that Douglas Crockford is writing a book on JavaScript
for the Pragmatic Programmers!

That’s AWESOME!


Giles B.

I’m running a time management experiment: I’m only checking e-mail
twice per day, at 11am and 5pm. If you need to get in touch quicker
than that, call me on my cell.

Blog: http://gilesbowkett.blogspot.com
Portfolio: http://www.gilesgoatboy.org


#2

On May 11, 2007, at 9:10 PM, Giles B. wrote:

I heard a rumor that Douglas Crockford is writing a book on JavaScript
for the Pragmatic Programmers!

Hmm. I suspect that’s just a rumor.

We do have a cool new Beta book on the Prototype and script.aculo.us
libraries, and a great new book in print on how to design and
architect applications to survive the vagaries of the real world
(“Release It!”), but nothing from Mr. Crockford.

/\ndy

Andy H., Publisher, The Pragmatic Bookshelf
Practical Books for Pragmatic Programmers
web: http://www.PragmaticBookshelf.com email:
removed_email_address@domain.invalid


#3

On 5/12/07, Andrew H. removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

On May 11, 2007, at 9:10 PM, Giles B. wrote:

I heard a rumor that Douglas Crockford is writing a book on JavaScript
for the Pragmatic Programmers!

Hmm. I suspect that’s just a rumor.

But then again what would YOU know about this?


Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/


#4

On May 12, 2007, at 2:24 PM, Rick DeNatale wrote:

On 5/12/07, Andrew H. removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

Hmm. I suspect that’s just a rumor.

But then again what would YOU know about this?

Oh, you know, just… everything :slight_smile: On a good day, at least. My
kids still give me a run for my money.

/\ndy