doodle version 0.2.0 has been released!
Doodle is a gem for simplifying the definition of Ruby classes by
making attributes and their properties more declarative. Doodle is
eco-friendly: it does not globally modify Object, Class or Module.
0.2.0 / 2009-02-08
The website has been given a complete overhaul in preparation for more
- object.doodle.values for easy access to array of attribute values
- object.default?(:name) returns true if :name has default and not
- doodles are equal if both have the same class and values
- defines <=> (so doodles are sortable by default)
- XML serialization - require ‘doodle/xml’
simple XML serialization using Doodle class names as tag
names. Works for me. YMMV
- reworked website using webby
- all specs now pass in ruby 1.8.6, 1.9.1 and JRuby 1.1.6 (3 pending)
- renabled String collectors