From: Dana M. [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008 7:27 pm
Subject: Dominos Pizza order tracking script
To: [email protected] (ruby-talk ML)

Kyrre Nygård wrote:

That is fucking brilliant!

I’m glad you like it, though I cannot accept responsibility for the
idea. I
simply brought it over to a more fun language. :-).

Please tell me if you have any problems or suggestions or anything like
that. I
had a blast with this project and I’d like to make it as good as it
could
possibly be.

Also, if you use it with a complicated order and the formatting for the
order
description gets funky, let me know and I’ll take a swing at it.

-Dana