Ditz version 0.4 has been released! This release features improved git
Ditz is a simple, light-weight distributed issue tracker designed to
distributed version control systems like git, darcs, Mercurial, and
can also be used with centralized systems like SVN.
Ditz maintains an issue database directory on disk, with files written
line-based and human-editable format. This directory can be kept under
control, alongside project code.
Ditz provides a simple, console-based interface for creating and
issue database file, and some rudimentary HTML generation capabilities
producing world-readable status pages. It currently offers no central
method of bug submission.
set up project. creates the bugs.yaml file.
- ditz init
- ditz add-release
add an issue
- ditz add
where am i?
- ditz status
- ditz todo (or simply “ditz”)
- write code
- ditz close
- goto 3
- ditz release
0.4 / 2008-07-27
- bugfix: HOME environment variable now correctly detected on windows
- hooks loaded from both home directory and project directory
- added bash shell completion
- plugin architecture for tighter SCM integration, etc
- ‘ditz grep’ should also grep against comments, log messages, etc
- added man page
- removed ditz-convert-from-monolith
- lots of HTML output tweaking