ditz version 0.2 has been released!
Ditz is a simple, light-weight distributed issue tracker designed to
distributed version control systems like darcs and git. Ditz maintains
database directory on disk, with files written in a line-based and
editable format. This directory is kept under version control alongside
project code. Changes in issue state is handled by version control like
change: included as part of a commit, merged with changes from other
developers, conflict-resolved in the standard manner, etc.
Ditz provides a simple, console-based interface for creating and
issue database files, and some rudimentary HTML generation capabilities
producing world-readable status pages. It offers no central public
In ditz 0.2, we store issues per file. This avoids many unnecessary
that occur in the single-file case.
To upgrade your bugs.yaml to a bugs/ directory, you must run
set up project. creates the bugs.yaml file.
- ditz init
- ditz add-release
add an issue
- ditz add
where am i?
- ditz status
- ditz todo
- write code
- ditz close
- goto 3
- ditz release
0.2 / 2008-04-11
- bugfix: store each issue in a separate file to avoid false conflicts
- added per-command help
- added ‘log’ command for recent activity
- added better exception handling—turn into pretty error messages
- added text-area commands like /edit, /reset, etc
- all times now stored in UTC
0.1.2 / 2008-04-04
- bugfix: add_reference very broken
0.1.1 / 2008-04-04
- bugfix: bugfix/feature question always returns feature
0.1 / 2008-04-02