Digital Modulation and Demodulation

I am trying to test the DBPSK modulation and demodulation but I don’t
understand the output. I read a binary file and modulate, then
demodulate,
and then write to a file. I view the file but it is not the same as the
original file. Can someone help with what I should do.

Thanks


View this message in context:
http://old.nabble.com/Digital-Modulation-and-Demodulation-tp31076987p31076987.html
Sent from the GnuRadio mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

I followed the instructions at

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/PortAudioInstall

and am building under Cygwin. Everything works till the final “make
install”.

The error that i get is

/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./include/@INCLUDES@’: No such file or
director make: *** [install] Error 1.

Would could I do to fix this?

Thank you,
-Vijay

Vijay P. wrote:

director make: *** [install] Error 1.

Would could I do to fix this?

I ran into this myself just yesterday. The problem is that the
PortAudio
developers seem to be in the habit making snapshots with new versions of
configure.in and Makefile.in but old versions of configure. The
solution is
run ‘autoconf’ in your portaudio directory before running ./configure.

– Don W.

Hi Don,

Many thanks. After following your instructions, I got the message that
portaudio was successfully installed.

Perhaps portAudio install instructions should be updated?

Best regards,
-Vijay

— On Sat, 3/5/11, Don W. [email protected] wrote:

From: Don W. [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while installing portAudio
To: “Vijay P.” [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 5:41 PM

Vijay P. wrote:

Would could I do to fix this?
I ran into this myself just yesterday. The problem is that the PortAudio
developers seem to be in the habit making snapshots with new versions of
configure.in and Makefile.in but old versions of configure. The solution
is run ‘autoconf’ in your portaudio directory before running
./configure.

– Don W.

If you post your code it would be easier to help.

One guess is that there’s something going wrong with the
packing/unpacking. I think the modulation and demodulation blocks
assume you have one symbol per byte which would mean for DBPSK only
one bit in each byte is used. Make sure you have appropriate
unpacking and packing blocks.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs