Developers' Call, March 18, 2011

We will be having our monthly (3rd Friday) Developers’ conference call
tomorrow.

Time: 10 PM UTC (6 PM EDT, 3 PM PDT)
SIP: sip:[email protected]
IRC: #gnuradio on freenode

Tomorrow’s call will likely not take the entire hour. The main agenda
item
is to discuss the recent activity and changes to the Git repository
(mailing
details to follow) and progress on the move to GNU Radio 3.4. Feel free
bring up other subjects tomorrow!

Tom

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 12:59 AM, Tom R.
[email protected]wrote:

bring up other subjects tomorrow!

Tom

I have posted the notes from Friday’s call:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/Call20110318

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/Call20110318We had a good
group,
but I would still like to optimize the time a bit better. We were hoping
that most people would want to wait until after work to participate,
which
is why we set it at 6 PM Easter. Would people find it better to be
earlier
in the day? Perhaps another day of the week? I was thinking Thursday so
we
don’t interfere with people’s Friday night plans.

Thanks,
Tom

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/Call20110318

Oh, – (2 x minus) to GNURadio email list, including me, and specially
to lazy university teachers!
I’ve always thought the meetings were full? Therefore I’ve not attended.

Perhaps you could announce on the GNURadio web page “when and url”?
Perhaps the freenode could be on a weekend day (Sunday)?

Regards,
Patrik

wrote:

We will be having our monthly (3rd Friday) Developers' conference

call tomorrow.

Time: 10 PM UTC (6 PM EDT, 3 PM PDT)
SIP: sip:[email protected]
IRC: #gnuradio on freenode

Tomorrow's call will likely not take the entire hour. The main

agenda item is to discuss the recent activity and changes to the Git
repository (mailing details to follow) and progress on the move to GNU
Radio 3.4. Feel free to bring up other subjects tomorrow!