We have the developers’s call this Thursday (third Thursday as usual).
agenda is posted here:
Unfortunately, I have a time conflict at the normal start time (6 PM
2300 UTC) this week. If no one objects, I suggest moving it forward by 2
hours (so 4 PM EST or 2100 UTC). If you do object to that, please
another time (obviously, people who call in and participate will have a
higher weighting on the decision).