Debian Jessie update

Hi,

I am not able to run GRC after updating my Debian Jessie. (apt-get
update,
apt-get dist-upgrade, apt-get autoremove)
I am using Debian jessie. Before this GRC run well.

user1@pc1: ~ $ gnuradio-config-info -v
gnuradio-config-info: error while loading shared libraries:
libboost_program_options.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No
such
file or directory

~ $ uname -a
Linux rsLAPTOP 3.14-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.14.4-1 (2014-05-13) x86_64
GNU/Linux

~ $ gcc --version
gcc (Debian 4.8.2-21) 4.8.2
Copyright © 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There
is NO
PURPOSE.

Probably the latest libboost doesn’t work very well with gnuradio
v3.7.3.
How to solve this? How to fall back?

I guess you will have to re-build everything regarding gnuradio. I did
this yesterday due to an update from libboost 1.53 to 1.54.

Ralph.

I am not able to run GRC after updating my Debian Jessie. (apt-get
update, apt-get dist-upgrade, apt-get autoremove)

I am using Debian jessie. Before this GRC run well.

user1@pc1: ~ $ gnuradio-config-info -v
gnuradio-config-info: error while loading shared libraries:
libboost_program_options.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

~ $ uname -a
Linux rsLAPTOP 3.14-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.14.4-1 (2014-05-13) x86_64
GNU/Linux

~ $ gcc --version
gcc (Debian 4.8.2-21) 4.8.2
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There
is NO
PURPOSE.

Probably the latest libboost doesn’t work very well with gnuradio
v3.7.3.

How to solve this? How to fall back?

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
[email protected]wrote:

I guess you will have to re-build everything regarding gnuradio. I did
this yesterday due to an update from libboost 1.53 to 1.54.

Ralph.

Yes, re-installation solves the problem.
Thanks.

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Marcus Müller [email protected]
wrote:

(sometimes) by having the ability to have multiple libraries in

[1] windows-y systems usually ship all the libraries in the same
directory as the executable, which is --from a storage point of view–
quite like static linking.

Thank you very much.