I’m having a weird problem, which I find very hard to debug. The
production version of my rails app runs on Debian, Apache2 and
mod_fcgid. On the development machines I run WEBrick on Debian and
OSX. I also have test “production” version running on mod_fastcgi and
apache 1 on OSX.
On the production machine (Debian) I get application errors which
don’t appear on any of the other machines. If I switch to running the
app on WEBrick on the same machine and the same database I don’t see
any errors, in fact all goes well.
If I run the app (with the same database data) on my development
machine on WEBrick or on the Apache with mod_fastcgi, all runs well
also. No errors whatsoever.
I’ve posted the stripped code and errors on:
If someone knows what’s going on here, please let me know.