Db:migrate fail's after a single simple scaffold in WindowsXP with sqlite3

I tried the following in a new directory:

C:\Sources\rails> rails blog

C:\Sources\rails> cd blog
C:\Sources\rails> ruby script/generate scaffold Post title:string
C:\Sources\rails> rake db:migrate

The migration successfully created the posts table, but the
db:schema:dump target fails in sqlite3_adapter.rb on the “Could not
find table […]” line.

I did some research and someone suggested to remove the
quote_table_name function call, this fixes that problem for me.

I just though someone else might have the same problem and that this
information might help!

In short remove the line:
returning structure = @connection.table_info(quote_table_name
(table_name)) do
and replace it by:
returning structure = @connection.table_info(table_name) do

My environment:

C:\Sources\rails\blog>sqlite3 -version

C:\Sources\rails\blog>ruby -v
ruby 1.8.6 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 287) [i386-mswin32]

C:\Sources\rails\blog>rails -v
Rails 2.3.2

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs