Date_select Doesn't Support Multiple Records? No []?

I am submitting multiple records in a single POST.

I am trying to use date_select as follows:

<%= date_select(‘event_date[]’, :occurs_at) %>

Usually, the [] in the object name instructs the tag to put the object
ID in
the generated HTML. Works fine for all the other tags but date_select
seems
to ignore it.

I’m hoping that I am doing something wrong and date_select doesn’t have
bug…

Anyone know?

Thanks,
HH

HH,

I wasn’t able to find it from the ticket you pasted, nor the ticket
referred
by that ticket, but did you see what version of rails this was fixed in?
From what
I can clean from the comment stream interspersed with spam comments this
has yet to be merged into trunk.

I ran into this problem back in January, fixed it, and posted this easy
fix:

http://javathehutt.blogspot.com/2006/01/rails-realities-part-3-first-rails.html

-Michael

I’ll respond to my own post.

This is indeed a bug (or whatever).

Anyway, it’s fixed:

http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/2655

You¹re right, it hasn¹t been applied yet. I was incorrect ­ jumped the
gun a
bit.