Some minor API changes and enhancements (MyModel# only accepts a
primary key now, not an options hash).
database.get (equiv to AR’s find_by_id) is approximately 25% faster
No longer must you inherit from DataMapper::Base. Instead now you can
include the DataMapper::Persistence module in your models (::Base is
preserved for backwards compatibility).
- has_one bugfixes
- Added syntax for setting CHECK-constraints directly in your
- You can now set indexes with :index => true and :index => :unique
- Support for composite indexes (thanks to Jeffrey G.)
- Add composite scope to validates_uniqueness
- Added private/protected properties
- Remove HasOneAssociation, Make HasManyAssociation impersonate
- Added #get method
- Persistence module added, inheriting from DataMapper::Base no longer