Custom block with variable type inputs/outputs

Whenever I try to make my own block with variable type inputs/outputs, i
am not able to do so.
I added the template files like my_amplifer_xx.c.t and
my_amplifier_xx.h.t to lib and include folders respectively and add
their names to swig folder CMakefiles and tried a lot of stuff to make
the custom block but was not able to do so.
Does anybody know exactly how it’s different from making custom blocks
with variable inputs/outputs.

I really appreciate everybody’s help.
Ahmed.

1 Like

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Ahmed Z. [email protected]
wrote:

Ahmed.
Did you add the right lines in the CMakeLists.txt file in the lib and
include directories, too?

Tom

Dear Tom,
I added the lines in CMakeLists.txt file in the lib and include
directories. But I am having the following error when I try to do “make”
in build directory.
/home/ghumman/gnuradio/gr-ghumman/include/ghumman_addVar_xx.h.t :27:
Error: Illegal token ‘@’.
/home/ghumman/gnuradio/gr-ghumman/include/ghumman_addVar_xx.h.t :27:
Syntax error in input(1).

But as you know this ‘@’ is the part of template and comes in the code
as #include <@Name@>.

Please help me in this matter. Also I am well familiar with making
custom blocks having a single type of inputs/outputs.

Regards.
Ahmed.