I must be missing something obvious here but I cannot seem to see it.
I have this step definition:
When /entity named “(.)" has a legal name "(.)”/ do |name, legal|
myentity = Entity.find_by_entity_common_name!(name.hll_keycase)
myentity.entity_legal_name.should equal legal.hll_keycase
Which fails with this:
And the entity named "Myuser" has a legal name "Myuser Legal Name"
@wrapped_string=“myuser legal name”>, got “myuser legal name” (using
which to me says that I got what I expected (myuser legal name) but
which fails the equality test nonetheless.
However, if I switch the test to this:
Then the step definition passes.