[cucumber] junit formatter

Hi,

I’ve knocked together a JUnit xml output formatter for cucumber - we’re
using it with Hudson and Ant, so it seemed like a good idea. It’s good
enough for our purposes, so I thought we should release it into the
wild, and see if it is useful for anyone else.

Details here:

Cheers,

Gareth.

Development Lead - Verticals

http://www.citysearch.com.au http://www.citysearch.com.au/

Sensis. Helping you find, buy and sell.

www.sensis.com.au - www.yellow.com.au - www.whitepages.com.au -
www.citysearch.com.au - www.whereis.com.au - www.tradingpost.com.au

Sensis cares for the environment - think before you print.

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Sensis Pty
Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or
damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with,
disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender
immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone
on [+61 3 8653 5000]

On 12 May 2009, at 05:29, Jones, Gareth wrote:

Hi,

I’ve knocked together a JUnit xml output formatter for cucumber –
we’re using it with Hudson and Ant, so it seemed like a good idea.
It’s good enough for our purposes, so I thought we should release it
into the wild, and see if it is useful for anyone else.

Details here: JUnit Formatter for Cucumber | Citysearch® Australia Code Monkeys

Yay! thankyou. I’ve had the idea of writing a cucumber mode for
ci_reporter[1] bubbling on my todo list since we switched to hudson,
and this is going to make that much easier.

[1] http://caldersphere.rubyforge.org/ci_reporter/

Matt W.
http://blog.mattwynne.net

JUnit Formatter for Cucumber | Citysearch® Australia Code Monkeys

Yay! thankyou. I’ve had the idea of writing a cucumber mode for
ci_reporter[1] bubbling on my todo list since we switched to hudson, and
this is going to make that much easier.

Gareth, would you be interested in donating this to the Cucumber project
and
have it part of the cucumber gem?

Aslak

Of course - I’m more than happy for anyone to use it. What do you need
me to do?

[...]

http://www.songkick.com

rspec-users mailing list

Sensis. Helping you find, buy and sell.

www.sensis.com.au - www.yellow.com.au - www.whitepages.com.au -
www.citysearch.com.au - www.whereis.com.au - www.tradingpost.com.au

Sensis cares for the environment - think before you print.

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Sensis Pty
Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or
damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with,
disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender
immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone
on [+61 3 8653 5000]

Of course – I’m more than happy for anyone to use it. What do you need me to do?

Fork my repo
Add your code
Add a feature (under features/)
rake features