Cucumber HTML in IE6

Hi,

The users are using IE6. The Cucumber HTML appears fine in firefox,
opera, IE7 etc.

However, I am not receiving any colouring in IE6.

I put the cucumber.css through the w3c validator and no errors.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Aidy

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 5:18 PM, aidy lewis
[email protected]wrote:

Hi,

The users are using IE6. The Cucumber HTML appears fine in firefox,
opera, IE7 etc.

However, I am not receiving any colouring in IE6.

I put the cucumber.css through the w3c validator and no errors.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I haven’t tried with IE6, and I don’t plan to support it. It must die.
http://www.stopie6.org/

Sorry about that.

On 2009-01-15, at 11:35, aslak hellesoy wrote:

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I haven’t tried with IE6, and I don’t plan to support it. It must die.
http://www.stopie6.org/

Amen to that!

While I agree that ie6 must die, the fix required to make it work sounds
minimal in this case. I may be wrong.

Perhaps, Aidy, you would be interested in submitting a patch which Aslak
could then decide on?

M

Hi Guys,

2009/1/15 aslak hellesoy [email protected]:

I’m definitely interested in supporting IE6 as long as I don’t have to fight
with its brokenness. I’ll gladly accept patches.

Thanks for sharing your death wishes.

If it is just a css issue, I will get one of the UI designers to look
at it or do a bit of research on it at weekend.

I tell you what I have got though: S

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Mischa F. [email protected]
wrote:

While I agree that ie6 must die, the fix required to make it work sounds
minimal in this case. I may be wrong.

Perhaps, Aidy, you would be interested in submitting a patch which Aslak
could then decide on?

I’m definitely interested in supporting IE6 as long as I don’t have to
fight
with its brokenness. I’ll gladly accept patches.

Bear in mind that the upcoming 0.2 “Burpless” release will have a
redesigned
HTML report that will look more like console output.

Aslak

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs