Cucumber Development

Hi All,
I’m using cucumber for some time. it’s quite good and i want to do some
further development, so that user can even parse the arguments. I’m
looking for developers guide of cucumber or even if some one knows the
close by file to change for this requirement would be very helpful.
any response about cucumber coding structure would be helpful.

On Aug 6, 2010, at 12:06 PM, Subhash Mishra wrote:

Hi All,
I’m using cucumber for some time. it’s quite good and i want to do some
further development, so that user can even parse the arguments. I’m
looking for developers guide of cucumber or even if some one knows the
close by file to change for this requirement would be very helpful.
any response about cucumber coding structure would be helpful.

Cucumber has its own mailing list/user group:
http://groups.google.com/group/cukes.

I’d recommend asking there, though you’ll probably want to be a bit more
specific about your question.

Cheers,
David

David C. wrote:

On Aug 6, 2010, at 12:06 PM, Subhash Mishra wrote:

Hi All,
I’m using cucumber for some time. it’s quite good and i want to do some
further development, so that user can even parse the arguments. I’m
looking for developers guide of cucumber or even if some one knows the
close by file to change for this requirement would be very helpful.
any response about cucumber coding structure would be helpful.

Cucumber has its own mailing list/user group:
http://groups.google.com/group/cukes.

I’d recommend asking there, though you’ll probably want to be a bit more
specific about your question.

Cheers,
David

Thanx,
Well as far as concern of my problem is only this much that i want to
parse argument of cucumber sentence before calling sentence definition
e.g. suppose i have a cucumber sentence
When I press “”
and there corresponding definition
When /^I press “([^”]*)"$/ do |arg1|
ruby code
end
where ever above cucumber sentence will be encountered, the actual ruby
code is going to be called and is going to be passed in
‘arg1’. i want to do some operation on this before being
supplied to arg1.
:slight_smile:

On 6 Aug 2010, at 18:28, Subhash Mishra wrote:

Well as far as concern of my problem is only this much that i want to
supplied to arg1.
:slight_smile:

Here we go again.

I think what David meant is that you should ask on the Cucumber list, as
that’s where the Cucumber developers hang out. They are the people you
need to ask to get an authoritative answer.

On Aug 6, 2010, at 12:28 PM, Subhash Mishra wrote:

Cucumber has its own mailing list/user group:
parse argument of cucumber sentence before calling sentence definition
:slight_smile:
Please post this to the Cucumber user group:
http://groups.google.com/group/cukes.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs