I’d never used RSpec Stories before, so I decided to follow the
apparent direction of the wind and just jump right into cucumber. I’m
dabbling with/using Cucumber and really like it. Good job, aslak!
Where i’m struggling right now is using either fixtures or a model
factory methodology like the FixtureReplacement. In both cases, I’m
not seeing anything getting loaded into the database.
I have some legacy fixtures that I’m willing to let go of, but I kind
of assumed that they would work for now. When I run my Features, I’m
not seeing anything whatsoever loaded into the db.
When I use FixtureReplacement (http://replacefixtures.rubyforge.org/),
i’m getting errors that the methods aren’t defined. I’ve added a
“config.include FixtureReplacement” to my spec_helper but that didn’t
seem to make any difference. Then I tried adding “include
FixtureReplacement” into my Steps Before block, but that doesn’t work