Thank you very much for your interest in our project! I tried to send
you a private message but that led to an error.
The current version of the app is available at
https://todo-list-study.herokuapp.com and the Github repository is
The requirements for this project are
- Set up a data base table, a route, an HTTP request, and a controller
method such that when a participants clicks Submit after having entered
text in one of the writing assignments, it is recorded in a data base
table along with the user id, the task id, and the submission time.
- The form for the writing assignments is currently on an external
website (that I have control over). The form checks that responses are
at least 100 words long and displays a completion code only when this is
the case and otherwise informs the user to revise their response. This
feature should be retained, but you are welcome to integrate the
external website into the Rails app.
- Create a controller method and route that will allow the Admin user
to export the logged responses to the writing assignments to a JSON or
I have received responses from quite a few developers. To help me decide
whom to contract and write the contract, please send me the following
- A realistic estimate of number of working hours
- A realistic estimate of total cost
- A CV and contact information of one or more employers or clients who
can comment on your work with Ruby on Rails.
- When would you be available to start working on the project and what
would be the expected delivery date?
- If we experience a problem with your code later on, will you be
available to fix it promptly?
- If this project goes well, could I contract you again for adding
additional features at a later time?
Thank you very much!
You can find my e-mail address on my website:
Frank Jones wrote in post #1185692:
I would like to assist you for this
as i have 4 year of experience in ROR and create many projects on this.
Please join me on Skype for detail discussion on your requirement
My Skype: cis.am3
Thanks & Regards