Kforce is currently seeking a Ruby on Rails Web D. for a
3-month+ contract to perm position in Denver. Length of Assignment: 3
months contract to perm. Environment: UNIX / Linux with deployment on
Linux servers. Oracle backend Databases.
Technical skills required:
Core Ruby, Unix/Linux, Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, Object Oriented Development
experience and exposure
Technical skills not required but are a plus: Ruby on Rails,
POSITION OVERVIEW: Develop Ruby applications to extend existing
platform for client’s public facing web applications and develop
internal tools. Two Ruby Development positions - One reporting to the
Online Project Leader doing exclusively web development. The second
position will report directly to the Application Services Manager and
will be responsible for the development of software tools for the IS
- Design, Develop, Implement software to accomplish features for
customer facing production web applications.
- Integrate Ruby Web Applications with Oracle Databases.
- Conduct unit testing as needed to ensure quality is high.
- Participate in code reviews of own and other engineer’s work.
- Support of existing Ruby on Rails software.
· Experience in producing software for a production web applications.
· MUST: 1 year Ruby Development experience (Ruby on Rails a plus)
· MUST: Experience with relational database. PL/SQL, Oracle
· MUST have Object Oriented development background (Java is ideal)
· Focused on delivering high quality, high value code.
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a full service professional staffing firm
providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for hiring
organizations and career management for job seekers in the following
specialty skill areas: Finance & Accounting, Technology, Healthcare,
Clinical Research, and Scientific.
Kforce offer benefits and insurance including: Medical, Dental, Vision,
Long/Short term disability, 401k, stock options, employee discounts
(cell phone, etc.), weekly pay, and direct-deposit.)
Additionally, Kforce offers over 2,000 online training courses across
22 major solution areas and 15 languages, ensuring the best possible
e-learning experience. Courses prepare you for IT certification in
Software Development, Operating Systems and Server Technologies,
Internet and Network Technologies, Enterprise Data Systems, Web Design,
Project Effectiveness (includes Project Management), and E-learning.
Thanks for your interest,
Kforce Technology Staffing
7730 E. Belleview Ave. Suite 302
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
888.883.1936 ext 4604
Great People = Great ResultsSM
BUSINESSWEEK’S HOT GROWTH 100 COMPANIES 2006