Connection reset errors

Hello,

I’m using nginx to proxy for both ruby on rails and php applications.
Some of my users are reporting intermittant connection reset errors in
their browsers. The behavior they describe consists of the browser fully
reset page. I have seen it first hand a couple of times but have not
been able to consistently reproduce it. I checked the access log for the
request and it never gets logged by nginx. Has anyone else seen this
kind of behavior?

My guess is its some kind of bug with 302 handling.

Thanks.

Adam M. ha scritto:

My guess is its some kind of bug with 302 handling.

You should report the content of the error log.

Thanks.

Regards Manlio P.

We have seen this behavior when connecting directly to mongrel. We
suspect it is a mongrel bug, but we’ve done no investigation.

kr

The request is showing in the access log but not in the error log when
set
to info.