Confused - trying to run the specs

Hi,
I’m having a closer look at the source in order to attempt some work
around
system and IO popen.

I pulled the code, ran dev.bat etc. The build runs fine.

Now I’m trying to run the specs and something must be not quite right -
or
I’m not invoking the right modjo. Maybe some confusion with some
existing
install on the system, I’m not sure.

I’ve tried (U: is my github root):

U:>mspec ci core\kernel\system

Finished in 0.000000 seconds

0 files, 0 examples, 0 expectations, 0 failures, 0 errors
also tried:

U:\Merlin\External\Languages\IronRuby\mspec>mspec :core
U:/Merlin/External/Languages/IronRuby/mspec/mspec/lib/mspec/commands/mspec.rb:150:in
exec': No such file or directory - U:\Merlin\Main\Test\Scripts\ir.cmd (Errno::ENOENT) from U:/Merlin/External/Languages/IronRuby/mspec/mspec/lib/mspec/commands/mspec.rb:150:inrun’
from
U:/Merlin/External/Languages/IronRuby/mspec/mspec/lib/mspec/utils/script.rb:203:in
`main’
from
U:/Merlin/External/Languages/IronRuby/mspec/mspec/bin/mspec:7

I have no HOME var set. I tried setting it but it doesn’t seem to change
anything currently.

So any hint will help me go further here (I’ll continue diving in here).
Are
there some steps I should carry out ?

As well, is there an explanation of what “tags” are for ? Are these some
way
to track the specs that aren’t passing ?

cheers,

– Thibaut

Btw, HOME should be set to %USERPROFILE% (something like