Confection 0.2.0 has been released.
Confection is a multi-tenant configuration system for Ruby projects.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/confection
- docs: File: README — Documentation for confection (0.3.0)
- code: GitHub - rubyunworks/confection: Configuration Perfected
- mail: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
The API has changed and no longer uses #method_missing magic. Instead
config method is used to define a configuration. In addition
Confection now supports profiles via either a block clause or via a
second argument, as well as the ability to import configurations from
- Use #config method instead of method_missing trick.
- Add support for configuration profiles.
- Add #confect method to automatically handle typical configuration.