Companies using Ruby

After developing a large commercial website in Ruby my client is
getting cold feet. They don’t want to be the first big, commercial
website out there using a RoR site.
The company is an online sports betting company that will take several
hundred thousand bets a day.
Their concerns are mostly about performance.

Does anyone have any links to case studies or articles about large
successful Ruby installs - or are they indeed going to be the first!

I’m not aware of any large companies which have explored RoR, the only
project which I’m aware of is the Radiant CMS http://radiantcms.org/

Sorry I can’t be more help than that

Gareth

Gareth Howells, CertHE (Dunelm), BCS