From: Ahmed Majeed K.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:14 AM
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Communication Error using USRP with
XCVR2450Daughter-boards

Hi All,
I am trying to communicate between two USRPs with XCVR2450
daughter-boards attached with two separate PCs. When I tried running
benchmark_tx.py, an error appeared;
“ValueError: No class defined to handle daughter-board (dbid = 96)”

Can any one please help me rectify the error. Waiting reply.

-Ahmed

Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
Discuss-gnuradio Info Page

Its the latest stable release; gnuradio-3.1.3.

-Ahmed

Quoting “董超(DONG Chao)” [email protected]:

  To: [email protected]

  Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
  [email protected]
  Discuss-gnuradio Info Page

Ahmed Majeed K.
Graduate Research Assistant,
Wireless and Video Communications (WAVES) Lab,
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Michigan State University (MSU), MI 48823.

Phone: 517-355-8137 (Home)
Phone: 517-355-3769 (Work)
Fax:Â Â 517-353-1980
Email: [email protected]

Unfortunately,gnuradio 3.1.3 does not support XCVR2450 daughterboard.
You should install the lateset trunk by svn.
Chao Dong
Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210093 China PR.
Institute of Communication Engineering
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210007 China PR.
Its the latest stable release; gnuradio-3.1.3.

-Ahmed

Quoting “董超(DONG Chao)” [email protected]:

Which Gnuradio trunk do you use?

[...]

Fax: 517-353-1980
Email: [email protected]

Quoting “董超(DONG Chao)” [email protected]:

You should install the lateset trunk by svn.

I downloaded the latest code from trunk using:
$ svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio

But, still the error is same, with changed dbid.
“ValueError: No class defined to handle daughter-board (dbid = 97)”

Do I need to modify anything else as well?

-Ahmed