Commonly used email library

Hi all,

I search RAA for email library and found many email libraries out there.
I don’t know that which one that i should start with.

My need is just to send email to a group which their email address
kept in a flat file.
Please give me some libraries that commonly used and stable.

Thank you in advance,

Sinchai

sin kanti wrote:

Hi all,

I search RAA for email library and found many email libraries out there.
I don’t know that which one that i should start with.

My need is just to send email to a group which their email address
kept in a flat file.
Please give me some libraries that commonly used and stable.

I use the SMTP lib bundled with Ruby for basic E-mail tasks. It’s very
simple to use.

James B.

Ruby Code & Style - The Journal By & For Rubyists
http://refreshingcities.org - Design, technology, usability

I use the SMTP lib bundled with Ruby for basic E-mail tasks. It’s very
simple to use.

But lacks TLS so you can’t send via gmail :frowning:

T.