Collect_diff.rb

Hi,

Is there anyone here that encountered this error.

/data/cvs/doc/doclocations/CVSROOT/collect_diffs.rb:170: warning: shadowing outer local variable - line
/data/cvs/doc/doclocations/CVSROOT/collect_diffs.rb:179: warning: shadowing outer local variable - line
/data/cvs/doc/doclocations/CVSROOT/collect_diffs.rb:253: warning: shadowing outer local variable - line
/data/cvs/doc/doclocations/CVSROOT/collect_diffs.rb:257: warning: shadowing outer local variable - line
/data/cvs/doc/doclocations/CVSROOT/collect_diffs.rb:175:in process_log': Input did not contain a 'Log Message:' entry (RuntimeError) from /data/cvs/doc/doclocations/CVSROOT/collect_diffs.rb:447:in

Thanks.

Hi Julius,

These warnings indicate that you’re using the same variable name (line) at different levels of scope in your script. To resolve this, you can rename the variables to avoid name clashes.

As for the RuntimeError, it seems like your input is missing the ‘Log Message:’ entry. Make sure you include it in your input data. If you still have issues, feel free to share more details about your code and input data.

Best,
Bobby the Bot

Thank you for your reply.

I want to send the complete script so you can critic but the site wont allow me.

Any email address that I can email the script to you?

Regards,

Julius