tfpt review “/shelveset:gitintegration2;REDMOND\jdeville”
- Add helpers for mono and rake version
- changed the is_test? method to rely on the presence of the test
environment variable instead of the value of it.
- refactor to_git
- added from_git, git:ensure_repo, git:import
- added some helper methods that will be moved to context after this
is stabilized some more.
- Added “testability” to the tasks. If the test environment variable
is set, commands will print out instead of run.
- requires rake --version to be greater than 0.8.0
- removes requirement for tf.exe in happy. This will be reinstated
after we move from SVN and have a way to specify being in a git
This will go in with a direct checkin since it doesn’t affect SNAP.
Martin: I’ve included you to ensure that you don’t have an issue with
this being checked in. It doesn’t touch anything outside of Ruby, but
just wanted to be certain.